Thursday, August 28, 2014

TiLT: August 28


♥ Nate & Amy are here! Have I posted that already? They've been living with Danny and I for two weeks now and I absolutely LOVE having them here. From coming home to quesadilla burgers to painting Amy's nails, they are so much fun. It's nice to have roommates after a long three years of living on my own!

Taylor Swift's newest song, Shake It Off. If you haven't listened to it yet, you should. I'm not a huge fan of Taylor's music, but I love this song. Amy and I have had it stuck in our heads for a week now. 


♥ Wedding Photos. On the day Amy got her wedding photos, Sweet Cheeks Winery (where I got married over a year ago) posted a link to my wedding photos! It was weird serendipity and it made me happy and nostalgic. I love wedding photos of all kinds.

Listening to Kasey Musgrave at work. I've had Same Trailer, Different Park on at work repeatedly for weeks now. I switch it up sometimes and listen to Sam Smith's In the Lonely Hour or Iwan Rheon's BangBang!, but mostly, it's Kasey. 


Working Out. I've been awful about working out since I started another full-time job. It's hard to get back into a schedule after being all over the place for a few months! But I've fallen back into a schedule and actually worked out both Saturday and Sunday -- something I haven't done in an embarrassing amount of time! Unfortunately, my schedule is about to take a hit before....

Danny's got a job! Danny received a longterm sub posting about a week and a half ago, filling in for a teacher at least through November. I'm so excited for him, mostly because we're going to carpool to work now! We'll be saving money and spending a bit more time together everyday, which I love. However, now I've got to figure out when I'll work out!


Journaling every morning. One of my coworkers mentioned that she journals every morning. I really like that idea, since I tend to be more motivated in the morning, especially for writing. I've woken up about 30 minutes earlier everyday this past week and spent that time drinking coffee and journaling. It's just a nice way to relax before my brain gets taken over by work and stress!



Counting down the days until Fall!! Ok, yeah, I'm one of those people. I'm over Summer, but let's be honest, I'm over Summer basically the moment it starts. I'm ready for Halloween decorations, Fall leaves, Salted Caramel Mochas, Pumpkin Spice everything, and having an excuse to wear sweaters 24/7. I've also started following an embarrassing number of Halloween and Autumn themed blogs on Tumblr, which hasn't helped my impatience for the season to change!

What do you love this week? 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, all of those dogs in that first photo - too cute for words!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Ellipsis! I try to reply to all comments, but replying on a blog post isn't always the easiest. If you have a question or want to start a conversation, don't be afraid to send me a message on Twitter @ellipsis_life. Thanks!