Thursday, August 14, 2014

TiLT: August 14



After a brief blogging break, I'm back! I started working full-time at one of my jobs the last week of July and it was kind of whirlwind. I have a few things to review, a few articles to write, and a lot of reading to catch up on! It was nice to take a break though and I'm glad to be back with another Things I Love Thursday!


♥ Danny and I saw Guardians of the Galaxy weekend before last. I did not expect to like it, but I really did. Like most people, Groot is my favorite character, by far.

♥ As a total side note, I'm thinking of dying my hair red -- but I'm totally dreading dying over my natural color! I've spent a year and a half growing my hair out dye-free.


♥ If you follow me on tumblr, you know I totally love Natalie Dormer. It's actually a little bit embarrassing how much I love her. She is my forever #wcw.

♥ Amy & Nate are here!! I'm so glad to have them here in Oregon with Danny & I. We can be quite isolated on our own, so it's nice to have another couple to hang out with and share our lives.


♥ I'm that person who is eagerly waiting for Fall. By August, I'm absolutely done with: sweating; wearing sleeveless things; shaving my legs; and not being able to wear boots and sweaters. Bring on the crisp Autumn weather, please.

♥ In other news, while driving through Eugene last week, I saw two trees that already had all their leaves changed! It was a bit bizarre.


♥ New & exciting things I've experienced in the last few weeks: total bliss over my new full time job; lots & lots of learning about social media and YouTube and all kinds of stuff; lots of time spent downtown wandering around, learning to find my way, and eating new & exciting things; lots of quality time with Danny; and a renewed commitment to getting healthy and giving up lots of my bad habits.



That's it for this week! I feel a bit boring, but I think when it comes to TiLT from now on, it's going to be daily life happenings & pictures I love and cool stuff. I always feel a bit weird linking to stuff related to my job or more serious topics... I just wonder if it really does much!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Ellipsis! I try to reply to all comments, but replying on a blog post isn't always the easiest. If you have a question or want to start a conversation, don't be afraid to send me a message on Twitter @ellipsis_life. Thanks!