Thursday, July 3, 2014

TiLT: July 3



♥ To start off this TiLT, let's talk about how badly Robin Thicke's #AskRobin chat went. His publicist has to be kicking his/her-self and/or looking for a new job. 

♥ Have you guys thought about Narcissa Malfoy lately? You should


♥ From Daily Dishonesty, one of my favorite typography tumblrs. 

Carol Rossetti draws beautiful comics and portraits. I love art inspired by feminism! 




I hope you all have an excellent 4th of July -- and if you're not in the U.S., a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Ellipsis! I try to reply to all comments, but replying on a blog post isn't always the easiest. If you have a question or want to start a conversation, don't be afraid to send me a message on Twitter @ellipsis_life. Thanks!