Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June 2014 Reading List


May was a slow reading month for me. Since December, I've read about 4-5 new books every month and in May I read... zero. I'll attribute that to starting two new jobs in two weeks. 

My goal for June is to read at last 4 books, but hopefully closer to 6. Now, you might wonder why I would pile more onto my plate in terms of "things I want to do," and the answer to that question is pretty simple: reading is really important to me. It's just one of the ways I take care of myself.

The less I read, the less fun I am. In other words.

Here is my tentative reading list for June: 

The Magicians - Lev Grossman.
The Secret History - Donna Tartt. I loved the Gold Finch so much that I know I need to read Tartt's other work.
Possession - AS Byatt
Germinal - Emile Zola
Never Let Me Go - Kazuo Ishiguro
The Interestings - Meg Wolitzer

What's on your reading list for June? 


1 comment:

  1. I just finished The Interestings! Found it depressing at points as a budding student but overall it was excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Ellipsis! I try to reply to all comments, but replying on a blog post isn't always the easiest. If you have a question or want to start a conversation, don't be afraid to send me a message on Twitter @ellipsis_life. Thanks!