Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Join the Lovely List Bloggers Group!


For a few months, I've been getting people's opinions on email newsletters. Do they like them? Do they read them? How important do they think they are? How important is having a robust email list? 

With time to spare this past week, I've put a lot of thought into what it would take to start a curated newsletter for bloggers -- particularly bloggers in fashion, lifestyle, and beauty. I've gotten a positive response to the idea on Twitter. 

Mostly, what I would need is 5-10 other bloggers to help me collect links. Then I would put together the newsletter and it would be sent out on Mondays every week, full of useful blogging tips & tricks, great articles, pretty outfits... you know, stuff you want to read while you're drinking your coffee on Monday morning!

I have a few bloggers from Twitter who are interested in being involved, but the more people who help curated the Lovely List, the better! Ultimately, the point of the newsletter would be this: to help great blogs get the recognition they deserve; to share the love of recognition; and to find new blogs to read every week! It wouldn't be about self promotion or anything like that. 

If you're interested in becoming a contributor, please send me an email! 

Once I have 5-10 interested and dedicated bloggers, I'll send out information and we'll get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Ellipsis! I try to reply to all comments, but replying on a blog post isn't always the easiest. If you have a question or want to start a conversation, don't be afraid to send me a message on Twitter @ellipsis_life. Thanks!