Friday, March 7, 2014

From the Archives: My Favorite Fonts

I love fonts! This was one of my most popular posts from Locked Out -- it felt wrong not to repost it! I love sharing my favorite fonts and plan on doing more of that here on Ellipsis. Hope you enjoy this blast from the past. 

Some of you may know this, but I'm a font junkie. I download new fonts almost every single week. I always get emails asking where I get all the fonts I use -- and frankly, I've found a lot of them through Pinterest, Facebook, and just, well, asking people! But I thought I'd put together a list of my absolute favorites and most used fonts. If you want to download any of these, check out the links below for a list. Installing fonts is super easy -- depending on the type of OS you use, it's pretty much just a few clicks away. If you have problems, read any of these font websites and you'll have it!




Do you have any favorite fonts? If so, leave them in the comments. I would love to check them out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Ellipsis! I try to reply to all comments, but replying on a blog post isn't always the easiest. If you have a question or want to start a conversation, don't be afraid to send me a message on Twitter @ellipsis_life. Thanks!