Tuesday, February 25, 2014

The First Monday

Details: Dress & Boots, Ross. Belt, Rue 21. 

Hello first outfit post in... months. 

I haven't felt up to doing outfit posts in ages... and honestly, I haven't had the time or the daylight either! But yesterday was my very first Monday not working in about two years. I had an interview at 1pm, though, so I couldn't just mope around the house. Not that I have been. 

I woke up yesterday, sent Danny off to work, went to work out, made a breakfast smoothie, vacuumed the whole house, took a shower while singing Kesha at the top of my lungs, and then spent some time applying to jobs, sending emails, and researching. Then I got dressed and took some outfit photos.



I really wish our satellite dish wasn't in these pictures (or our old power box), but since it's winter, we haven't got much of a change to landscape outside of our house. 

Speaking of the house, I've never been alone in it. Really. There have been 30 minute periods where Danny runs into the store for me or goes to an appointment or whatever, but I've never been, you know, totally alone in the house. I moved in while still working, not taking a single day off to get settled, and on the weekends, it's usually still Danny and I, running errands, having fun, doing whatever. 

It's nice to kind of just decide on my own day and spend time getting the house into a state that I want it in! 

After my interview (which went as interviews do!), I went to a local Starbucks and spent some time there. The internet we have at our house right now has data limits (which sucks) so it was nice to plug into Spotify for the first time in ages and be able to apply to jobs without worrying about using all of our data! 

I hope you all are having a swell Tuesday and you had a great Monday as well!



1 comment:

  1. I always find it difficult to get back into outfit photo taking after long periods of time. You look lovely here though, classy and clean and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on Ellipsis! I try to reply to all comments, but replying on a blog post isn't always the easiest. If you have a question or want to start a conversation, don't be afraid to send me a message on Twitter @ellipsis_life. Thanks!