Monday, February 10, 2014

My Favorite Fonts | Part 2


Let's talk typography! I think the coolest part of the fashion blogging community (and the blogging community in general) is how much we all learn about things... things we'd never thought we'd be into. Personally, I've learned to love and appreciate fonts -- which ones go together, which ones don't, how to space text, etc. It's so interesting! Personally, I love cursive fonts, the gaudier the better; I love pairing them with tall, skinny fonts (like Channel with the Skinny) or with sans serif fonts (like Josefin). Here are a few recent favorites I've downloaded. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Ellipsis! I try to reply to all comments, but replying on a blog post isn't always the easiest. If you have a question or want to start a conversation, don't be afraid to send me a message on Twitter @ellipsis_life. Thanks!