Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'm a NaNoWriMo Winner


Yeah, I know this picture is backwards (webcam) and I know I could have flipped it, but ... I made the choice not to and I'm sticking with it.

I just have to give myself a moment to pat myself on the back -- I'm a NaNoWriMo winner and that's awesome. I finished something! I wrote a whole (really, really awful) book! I wrote 50,000 words (of total drivel)! It's all great! Awesome! Yay!

Ok, the comments are a bit sarcastic, but I think when you write over 1,000 words a day, you're bound to have a bit of, um, questionable material. And I definitely do. I actually crossed out several days worth of writing because it was just... totally bad. But in the midst of all the questionable bits, there are some good bits and who knows? Maybe I'll revise them... someday. I only just recently revisited my NaNo Novel from 2011. So, that's saying something.

I hope you all have had an amazing Saturday! I spent the day painting baseboards, trim, and doors in my new house. It's coming along! I'll post pictures of the house tomorrow -- we have cabinets, vinyl floors, lights... it's very impressive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Ellipsis! I try to reply to all comments, but replying on a blog post isn't always the easiest. If you have a question or want to start a conversation, don't be afraid to send me a message on Twitter @ellipsis_life. Thanks!